Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Store Sells All Baby Detergent I'm Trying To Open A Baby's Resale Store....?

I'm trying to open a baby's resale store....? - what store sells all baby detergent

My shop will be used, not just toys and clothes used with caution, but I want to add new elements, such as ships buses, selling baby bottles, pacifiers to belt maternity, baby lotions and soaps, dental care, baby detergent, hot chocolate cream during pregnancy, diapers, wipes and so on.

I am writing my business plan and applying for licenses in my shop open, but I've been looking all day and night for manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of similar products Nuby, Gerber, Palmer, Dreft Johnson & Johnson, Pampers, and other like them.

Does anyone know a site or contact information where you can define an order wholesale for my shop? Please help!

Even if to save someone an idea for the name of my? It is a resale shop that sells newborn - 5T clothing and footwear () must be used carefully, and gently used baby items such as change of guards and high chairs, etc. .. There will also be selling new items that I mentioned earlier. For your help ....

I will choose the "best answer" Thank you!

1 comment:

Patty Ann said...

Hello!

The first thing to do for the Google words like baby fat. Since the different products will be interested in driving. Just play on Google after a while. Write or record things because they do not remember where I've seen.

You can also use on eBay. They have a section where you apply what you are looking for .... or you can search at wholesale prices. You can request "gently used baby clothes in bulk," and tell people that they buy shares. Just a thought. There are many flea markets with things for baby.

Google is the best choice, even if the research wholesale. That's how I met my products. Sometimes you can not on the stage. Sometimes when a day longer to achieve new results.

Google Marketing is good for small businesses. I'm a fan of Google, I can say. Good luck in your business ... I hope your dreams come true! Love, Patty Ann

Post a Comment