Monday, February 22, 2010

Cervix Position Prior To Af 10 Dpo With Pinkish Tinge On Toliet Paper. ?

10 dpo with pinkish tinge on toliet paper. ? - cervix position prior to af

Ok I couldnt take it anymore, I took a HPT BFN with a pee in the night. So of course I'm disappointed. But I am preparing for the FA in a few days, and this is my first month of mapping the position of my cervix and cm. Today, I checked and my cervix is high and closed. I do not know how to tell whether it is soft or firm. If this is how it should go before the AF. So did tonight, after using the bathroom I thought I had my time because I toliet very light shade in a pink paper. So I the buffer and it was there. Not much at all is enough to remove the color. Would I rather not. I have to monitor lot. You know what might be. I know I got a BFN on my HPT and had my "next time" feeling in my neighborhood women. AnyIdeas and thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment