Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ski Helmet With Face Guard Dragon Need Help Getting Slalom Protections?

Need help getting slalom protections? - ski helmet with face guard dragon

Ok, I have skiing since the age of three years and my teacher told me that it is absolutely necessary for me to protect the slalom. I have already activated Leki poles, one will probably get the first comprehensive plan. the thing is that I am in a very tight budget, and I fear it will cost a lot. I also have a snowboard (?) Casco, without solid protection in the ears, and I do not know if this means I need a new helmet, get cash, the face (I know that some skiers in World Cup as Julien Lizeroux and Matthias Hargin not use so important?).

3 comments:

Kay said...

Well, you can not get all the hand guard Leki poles, because you can screw on them, but you can a job Half Guard is fed. If you do everything you will need a headset on the ear that can put a sign on it (you have to see why) you first pick a door with the face. Also, if you start have a right doors Shin, if you have shin guards. Racing is expensive, I will start for the first time, but if you make the right equipment and for it, then it will be long.

Willie D said...

It is a breeze. You have a teacher who does not ask why him / her to help you have the right equipment? Chances are you know someone who can get a deal, or perhaps even in a position to help some of the gear used.

Quinalin said...

I need a full team to success!

Post a Comment