Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting Nys Rn License If Licensed In Nj Nurse's Assistant, LPN & RN Wages In NYS?

Nurse's Assistant, LPN & RN wages in NYS? - getting nys rn license if licensed in nj

I take a course in NA soon in the year after next year and a job.
Once you have enough money, or pay a "windfall" loans, or the right for it - I, me or my LPN to RN.

Does anyone know where I could find / wages calculated for each of these professions?
Preferably, particularly in the U.S. state of New York.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I work in a hospital in Utica, New York (Upstate) and the RN pay about $ 21.00 per hour. Not sure of the LPN Tho.

eloquent said...

Wages vary by location and experience. complete the FAFSA. talk to your adviser about college RN program, you set very high goals.

Post a Comment