Monday, February 15, 2010

What Happens With Low Bmi What Happens If You Lose Weight Too Fast?

What happens if you lose weight too fast? - what happens with low bmi

I like last week was 165 pounds and "obese" (I am 5'2 ") am
I was very careful what I eat and try to be active (difficult with increasing ankle surgery in 2 weeks)
I weighed the last 3 days in succession, losing about a pound a day - would be about 7 per week 2-3 and it is good that this is not healthy ...
I've heard that if you can be obese in a shorter time to lose and still be healthy - but I'm not sure how or even if it is true (not to mention, now I'm just overweight - 22 pounds - not obese)
Bmi I lose at least 136 (24.9) in the healthy range and you want to close to 120 (BMI 21.9) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ be 106 (BMI 19, 4) nor the range of "normal" (but I willtion is that, at least) I'm about 158 (BMI 28.9)
7lbs/week if I continue to lose what could happen? What kinds of problems can cause drop weight too fast?
Of course I can not get sick, but I did the right thing for my wedding dress in September, so that they can get and the final treatment / change in time for the wedding (5/2/10)

4 comments:

Jason said...

They starve the merits. Your body starts things on fat and other animal feed, but it takes a combination of diet too poor for that.

The loss of 7 pounds per week is not quickly lose weight. If you do not eat a healthy balanced diet.

Aryan Warrior said...

I have 2 pounds per day in one place. I have no problem. The only thing I have noticed that I was losing too much muscle and fat.

punisher b said...

SLIM

malica said...

It is quite normal to lose in the first week of your diet because you might lose a lot of water weight for all the salty snacks, cut you used to eat. After the first week, although it is expected to 1.2 pounds per week from here to slow

If you lose weight faster than you talk to your doctor or nutritionist or dietician to ensure that you are a healthy diet.

Post a Comment