Saturday, January 23, 2010

Xd Usb Card Reader My Card Reader Won't Work.?

My card Reader won't work.? - xd usb card reader

I have a Fujifilm Finepix xD card reader. and I can not connect to my computer. And it will not work. I have the software installed on my computer and tried and not work. I have tried the USB card reader and clean grounds, the memory has been, to go. If, however, no work has even tried the USB cable clean. Other suggestions on how it works? I tried everything I could think. Who knows how to run ?????

2 comments:

Vyshali P said...

Right click "My Computer"
To manage
Now click on Device Manager
If you do not see a USB drive, no problem with another card no problem with the pilot

help@paijwar.com for any help

Vyshali P said...

Right click "My Computer"
To manage
Now click on Device Manager
If you do not see a USB drive, no problem with another card no problem with the pilot

help@paijwar.com for any help

Post a Comment