Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank You Cards For Coaches Thank You Gifts For Coaches?

Thank you gifts for coaches? - thank you cards for coaches

Hey,
I am the Captian of my lacrosse team of 9 degrees and I thought all the girls chip in some money for a gift car thank you. We have 3 coaches, all the girls and very young. I wonder, creative ideas, what to get. I thought they put a framed photo of the team and maybe something like Cold Stone and Starbucks gift cards, but I wanted something more exciting or creative. Ideas?
Thank you!

3 comments:

ufos420 said...

Sweat-soaked cloth.

Bri Bri♥☻☺○◘ said...

how to make a gift basket?


it's like with sports equipment, and two gift cards, Starbucks, Coldstone is a cone.



Please answer!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

- said...

try together a basket full of beautiful things spa. They spend so much time driving training and sports, you will probably not have enough time to relax

Post a Comment